Rabbit names and variations that follow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnihon

Reaction score
I think it's funny howmy pets names change over time.

I knew instantaneously the moment I saw my first ever bun that I wasgoing to call him Fig. He's a beautiful brown eyed black Havanan. Thisname evolved to the Black Fig to make him sound abit more intriguingwhen I introuduced him to friends.

Figpea ishis name that I use when we arewhisperingsweet nothings to each other especially when he is nuzzling me, butwhen he's being a naughtylittle scampI refer to himin a rather stern voice as FIG PEASLEY...........just youstop eating that chair, table, carpet, door, lampstand...........'Peasley' is also my surname and so it fits ratherwell. And so when we go to the vets and he is called to go init isFigpea Peasley please come in. LOL

My other bun was a rescue bun from the RSPCA.She's white withblack ears and nose and tail, I was told she was a Himalayan but shelooks like a Californian (can anyone tell me if it is it just the nosepatch that makes the difference?)any way she has beautifulpinky lilac eyes that glow in the dark.I calledhercalled Ruby.This has evolved to Rubycubes forsome reason (although she is a little rotund and if anything she becalled Rubyround if anything).She now generally just getscalled Cube although this has changed slighty to Cuba. My poor rabbits!do you think they are getting confussed? They seem to come to all thesenames and so I think they must be happy what ever I call them.

Anyone else have evolving names?

OK, so I'm not the onlyone. Cinnamon has evolved for me to Silliman, Bunnyman,(sometimes Dr. Bunnyman, because he has a PhD in cuteness)Cinnyminny, and President (because sometimes when he is beinggood, I tell him he is "the President of the Good BunnyClub). Now, I have given him a middle name. Hisname is Cinnamon Andrew Pollekoff (Andrew is my husband'sname). I NEED HELP!!!

I could only tell this to others who, hopefully, understand. :shock:

I'd be one of those people with rabbits that have ever expanding names!

First it was just Mocha, then it turned into Mocha Chino, and when he'sbad it's Mocha Chino Avery Bad Bunny, lol. He also goes by Moacle(combination of mohawk and miracle) because he had a mohawk as a babyand it was a miracle my parents actually let me bring him home, lol.When it's cold out and he has frost on his whiskers then that turns toMosicle, lmao.

If I were to put all his names one after another I would not finish saying it in an hour! lol.

I don't have time to write Spice's though because I have to leave for school, lol.

A PhD in cuteness! LOLOLOL that is too funny. :p

I have so manynames for my pets....

Chompers - Chompy, Chomp, Chompadomp

Abby - Abs, AbbaDabba, Abalina

Valuran - VeyVey (Pronounced like "hey")

They all get "HEY!" or "Stop it!" or "BAD BUNNY" too at various times. :p

I completely understand..hahah...

Cosmo has turned into Cosmosis...and Cosi-Moto...these random wordsseem to just pop out of you when you're completely enthralled with yourbun...don't they?

hahaha...love relating to other people!

Lol.... im glad you started this thread, becausenow i'm not the only one who does this!! My boy has evolved from beingnamed "Cinnabun" to "cinnabunny" and now I just call him BunBun unlesshe's being either ultra naughty or extra cute.

One of my other bunnies has evolved from being "cookies'n'creme" to "cookie" and now gets called "cookie pie".

None of my other bun's names have evolved, yet..... but i figure it'sjust a matter of time. I'm constantly wondering what Carmelita's &Amaretto's names are going to evolve into....

I love your names for the bunnies :)

Bo is named Bo but he gets Bober (BOW BUR), Boberino, BoBo, BoTurd, Turdball, fuzzbutt, Bubbers, and BoBee or BoBeeBunny :)

Let's See..

Stone Hill's Clinton= "Mr. Clinton"

K&T'sLorraine= "Brat Butt"

RAP'sAimee= "Girly"

GKR'sMudd= none

GKR'sRohan= "Baby Boy"

KRT'sAnemone= none

KRT'sTequila= none

KRT'sShimmer= none

SM'sIcicle= "Crazy or Dirty Boy".

LOL. Some have yet to recieve nicknames. And Clinton got his because he is so darn frisky. LOL, I'm bad I know. :p

~Nichole

Benji= Benj, Bunny, Dopey, B Bunny1

Brindle= Baby girl, brinzies, bindal bunny, B Bunny 2, beans

MooShu= Moosh, Moosh Face, Smooch

Chippy= Meathead, Chipwhich, Chipper, Charlie

S'more= Momma, S'morezies, Pretty Girl

Binkie= (already!) Bink, Binks, Binker Butt, Binksy, Stinky Binkie

Oooo I also have nicknames for some of the buns from the forum also LOL!

I will see a photo of them or think of them when someone posts about their rabbit and kinda give it my own twist :)

Binkerbutt is awfully cute there Danielle LOL!

Ok time for Spice's names!

It started off as just Spice but then grew to Spicey, Spicers, Spicicle(cold days obviously, lol), Spice Damien is his full name now that Igave him a middle name, lol. When he's bad I sometimes call him:shock:Spicey BratBunny Burger.

Elsa-- Elsy, Else-Else, Baby Bunny

Peter-- Petie, Pete-Pete, Peter Boy, Petesie Pie

Cassie-- Cass-Cass, Cassie Mae

Cheyanne--Chey-Chey (shy-shy)

Doobie-- Doobie-Do-Wah, Doobers, Doobidee-Do, Doob-Doob, Fuzzy Butt (he was an American Fuzzy Lop)

Velvet--Rabbit (first few days when I hadn't decided on a name yet!Somebody else thought I said "Velvet" and along came her name...),Velvey, Velvers

Starlett--EVIL BUNNY!!!!, Jaws, Attack Rabbit, Come here you.. OWWW!!! (I loved her anyway...)

hehe! lol this will be fun! lol

Missey's was always like - Bunny buns, buns buns, bunny, Misty, rabbit (my cousins couldnt say missey lol its cute!lol)

Cinnamens- Cinn, brat, bun.. the ones my mom and dad and brother say idont think i can say them since there is little kids reading this!lol.. and then Rabbit.

Bugs- Bugs Bunny, Bugsman, big poppa,

So glad you started this link - it had never occured to me but I do do it!

Benjamin is Benjibum or Benjibumkin

Twinkle is TwinkleDinkleBobs or just Dinklebobs

My old bunny Rambo was Bambobit

How funny!!!

VNess2010 wrote:

Cosmo has turned into Cosmosis...and Cosi-Moto...these random wordsseem to just pop out of you when you're completely enthralled with yourbun...don't they?

I was cracking up from "Cosi-Moto". That is the cutest!

lcgmd wrote:
VNess2010 wrote:

I was cracking up from "Cosi-Moto". That is thecutest!
Hah...totally...I think I got it from Quasimoto...likethe hunchback who rings the bell from that movie?

Valencia = Lenci, Lence,Lenci-Eine-Po-Po, The L-Bomb,Leni, Leni Rabbitz, Lenci-poo

Iszabel = Iszy, Lil Isz, Iszybear, Iszas**t, Iszy-poo

I call both my bunnies "Pretty". :)

Latest posts

Back