Rabbit Magazines?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up the 2008 Annual "Critters" magazine. It is for "exotic small animals"....rodents, guinea pigs, rabbits.

The 2008 Annual "Rabbits" magazine should be out, too :). I bought one last year and I actually loved laying down and reading a bunny magazine. Yeah, I could have read all that stuff offline for free and I already knew everything in that magazine :p, but it was really nice reading it.

I hope that helps :biggrin2:.

Yep as far as I know, the only rabbit magazine out there is the Rabbits Annual, which of course only comes out once a year. It is a fun magazine to read, look foward to it every year!

Too bad there aren't any monthly subscriptions. :dunno

kat.

I know I have both the Critters and Rabbits Annual and I called, the 2008 Rabbits Annual will be out in Febuary sometime, I have the pet series one too, I work in Telemarketing so I read a lot and my boss makes fun of me because I read those and my rabbit books over and over from cover to cover. Oh well. thanks!:dutch

The American Rabbit Breeders Association puts out abimonthly magazine called Domestic Rabbits. You get it free with a membership. Obviously it is geared more toward breeders.

Back