Rabbit lip bump

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedbunny

Reaction score
Hi there!

So I got home today to visit my bunny at my parents place and was told he fell off the couch, it’s very low like 2 feet but I think he must have cut his lip with his teeth in the way down. He was acting totally normal though since then. They said he had a little bit of blood in the lip from the cut, not bleeding a lot or anything just like a little line.
So I noticed a white spot there. He is acting normal, eating and everything. Any suggestions on what to apply or anything? I hate taking him to the vet because he is 10 years old and gets extremely upset there (he hates car rides) and comes back all stressed out and then doesn’t want to eat. And then there’s big chance of gi stasis from stress and not eating! So if it’s an emergency we go of course but I like to avoid it if possible because it can make him worse.

Sorry for the scary photos, I just lifted his lips up so you could see it better.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 0
It’s okay we ended up taking him to a vet that had emergency appointments Sunday.
It’s nothing thank goodness no pus, just healing canker!!

Latest posts

Back