Rabbit licked himself wet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelh

Reaction score
hello all!

I'm still in the middle of my exams so Piffy pictures will come later. I dropped by to ask just one question, i'm not even sure whether to be concerned.

Piffy has been rather energetically grooming himself lately, and I noticed that after every grooming session, he ends up looking rather wet - with bunches of fur stuck together by his saliva.There are visible signs of fur loss or any abnormalities, only the wetness.

I just read up on grooming and realised that I might have to start grooming my little furball. However, is Piffy's "Wet look" any cause for concern?

No signs of discharge / drooling. I also noticed that he "dry-grooms" in the daytime and "wet-grooms" at night.

kirbyultra - I haven't "found" it yet, but Piffy's parents decided that the little furball is too naughty to be a girl. Also his fur is growing out, and the way they stick out of his head - remind us of Bunny version of a little boy :)

Yep, what Angieluv said, just to rule that out. How do they do on hay? Different hay textures are great too, and can offer troubles in the teeth department if they can't eat it. We offer two kinds of hay just to motivate the bun and wear on the teeth.;)

Latest posts

Back