Rabbit Juggling

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2snowbunnies

Reaction score
Snow Flake has gone to live w/ SnowBall'sBreeder. That way she can be bred. My friend waslooking for a Jersey Wooly. In exchange we brought homeSnowBall's sister. I have named her SnowFlake as well.

She is the runt of the litter. A tiny thing.

Well Snow Ball so HAPPY to see her. It was so incredibly sweet to see them reunite!

SnowBall smothered SnowFlake II w/ kisses! And gave her a very nicegrooming. And she has been binkying(Spl?) Eversince. I swear she's smiling. Even I gotsome licks!!!:elephant::elephant:

Ad the great thing is that I get to see SnowFlake I all thetime. She lives 6 minutes away, and my 4 kids are in their 4kids classes. So its going to be big extended bunnyfamily.

I hope I can get one of her babies when she is bred next year. I'm excited.

With out further adu....

My little sister bunnies!!!

SnowFlake2005.jpg

Snow Ball grooming Snow Flake II
SnowFlake2009.jpg

SnowFlake2010.jpg

I do miss the other bunny, but I am happy for the sisters.

How adorable is that?? I love hearingabout your girls...and I'm so happy your Snowball got reunited with hersister! Sounds like they're having quite a time! :)

They are having a great time. They areright now getting floor time together. exploring thedownstairs of the cage and hanging out.

Its so nice to see SnowBall reassure her little sister. Every now and then just go over and lick her nose.

Aww...how sweet and loving! :) I can't wait to see bunny bonding like that! :D

Its funny because now My friend and I each have a pair of bunnies named Snow Ball and Snow Flake.

Hehe!! Is this the same friend that's breeding Snowflake right now?

Yep.

Her adult Angora is named Snow Ball. And he is the daddy of my little girls.

Who look identical in every way but size. I have been refering to theas the twins. When SnowFlake II fatttens up I won't be ableto tell them apart. Hmmmm....:?

And no they aren't pure.Their mama is a New Zeland. They areZelgoras!!! Like the Pugles, LOL!!!!

All ready for bed....Snow Ball on the Left and Snow Flake II on the Right.

SnowFlake2014.jpg

They are beautiful. How old are they? Are they fixed? If not will you get them fixed?

I do look forward to many more pictures.

Susan:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back