Rabbit Jealousy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyBunny

Reaction score
Can rabbits get jealous or envious? Charlie bunny is normally quite shy but today he saw, from his cage, me and the new bunny playing and he has been very interested in me every since and much more tolerant of pets and inquisitive looking out of his cage thinking about coming out on his own! :woohoo Is he learning from the other rabbit or is he jealous? Do your rabbits ever get jealous or is he learning from another rabbit that I am safe. They are the only other bunny outside of their litters that the other has seen, so its kind of a new thing. They have not made contact and are in different rooms. I'm trying to quarantine as much as one can.

I found Bonny on our front lawn--she came right over to me and was soooo friendly. When we had her for awhile, I took her to the vet and got her neutered as she was becoming very pesty--just with me. She'd still figure 8 around my feet and bump and all the courting behaviors and was building nests in boxes with shredded paper. She ignored our son, but if Nancy came into the room and I was there, she'd screech and attack Nancy's legs. One of us thought it was funny.

Latest posts

Back