Rabbit helping my Brother's teperment?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovethetailyall

Reaction score
Hey! My brother is a normal 12 year old..exept that when he gets mad he looses it..sweres and takes a tantrum..when i had rats i used to put one loose in the room he was freeking in..he would see it pick (Zorow) up and start to play! There issue solved...but my rats are to old and frail now...So i see my brother come down wit me to feed and play with the bunnys...and i thoght...the New Netherland Dwarf im getting...should it be his....And i think i should give it to him...it will help him temper wise and to learn to feed and care and call :D:bunnydance:his own?

I think it sounds like a good idea as long as he doesnt take his frustration out on it, and you're there to help him out with it and be sure he does things right. You should also talk about it with your parents, as they know your brother the best I would assume. :)

What a nice sister! :D

Ohh my bro isent that crazy..he wouldent hurt a nanimal...ha iim so nice after how horrible he treats me!! You know guys at that age they think there..umm thuggs.. gansters??But when they get as liver they cry like little bab:Dys!

i dont think id be able to give a bunny to someone. id want him/her all to myself!! im so selfish lol. well when i got rusty it was supposed to be a pet for my sister and i, but i knew she would lose interest, which she did, so that way he would be mine.darn i spoil that guy! i really hope your brother likes the dwarf. theyre so cute. i hope your brother is ok though. i wouldnt want to hear that something bad happened to him :( i really hope he gets it. im sure hell love the rabbit. will he get to name him?

haaa haa thas where i come in...i name all the animals in the house..its like i thing..when i was really little i named our dog...well first i insisted On Bingo(and it was a girl:D) but then i settled with maggie!

Latest posts

Back