Rabbit Has Been Knitted

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angie how do you find patterns on that site?:shock:

Oh I love pink, they didn't have any when I bought this yarn.

I'm going to go look for Skully again.:?

Susan:)

You have to sign up, then you look at the tabs and click patterns. In the search by name, designer, etc. Type in Skully Dishcloth. The one that comes up should be by Dee Brown. You can use the advanced pattern search to find any kind of pattern and narrow down the search. Like if you want to make something with cotton, with a size 8 needle, with 200 yards.. you can narrow the search down to that and more.

Its an infinitely useful site to a knitter.

I thought I boobed on the pattern so I ripped it out almost half done.

Then I restared it, knitting very carefully. At the same spot Inoticed stocking Knit stitches in the middle of the garter stitch.:confused2: I was not impressed thinking I made the same mistake until I looked very closely at the picture. DAH I didn't make a mistake, I guess that's the bunny leg.

I could have been finished if I wasn't so anal. Oh well. It is looking good.:wink

This also tripped me up, I had to stop and look at the picture and go.. oh yeah that's supposed to be there I guess. It still looks good.

Yay! Can't wait to see pics Susan! I've been wanting to do a few more as well. I'd also like to make a stuffed rabbit toy at some point.

Here it is, it's actually quite big. I ised size 6 needles Canadian.

DSC01308.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

Now i'll do the turquoise one. I need pink of course.

Back