Rabbit Harness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dublinperky

Reaction score
Is this kind of harness safe for the bunnies?

508820.jpg

Aly!:)

That is the kind I use.
Quite like the H-Harness, but it's a Figure-8. And made from rope, where as an H-Harness is made from nylon.
You just want to make sure you do the lock up after you have it fitted for your rabbit, so that it won't get loose, or too tight, etc.

Emily

those are the kind I saw in rabbit training books... also, I used a harness for a really small dog for my chinchilla (actual chanchilla haha) it worked really well, especially with his delicate frame. he could bounce as hard as he could against it and it didnt hurt him. (though the buckles did wear down after a while and he got loose at a festival! AH! I caught him though pretty quickly. not a very crafty thing.) There are also ferret harnesses out there that have been suitable for my bunnies in the past. It depends on the size of the rabbit.

I got given a harness from a friend that doesn't have a bunny any more... my only complaint is that the harness does up with buckles, which are time consuming when you have a bunny that doesnt want to stay still.

so my advice would be to get one with easy to use clips! I can't tell from this photo how it works...

Latest posts

Back