rabbit found

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello to everyone who has been so incredibly wonderful to chat with about bunnies.

It has taken me a long time to get my nerve up to come back and report on Fluffy.:(

My Husband and son found Fluffy on Saturday and as you know I receivedgreat feedback from all of you as how to take care of Fluffy.I followed directions to a T.

My husband went out an purchased food and pine and Timothy hay and alfalfa and all the good things a bunnie could need.

We gave Fluffy plenty of water and made sure Fluffy was not over heated, because here in Atlanta it's been very very hot....

We did everything we were told to do.

On Sunday morning we checked on Fluffy and all seemed to be wonderful.

We went to Church, it was Fathers Day.

We had a great day. Sunday evening my children were sent to Camp for 1 week.

On Monday morning on my way out the door to work, I checked in onFluffy to make sure all was well and Fluffy had expired. :(:(:(:(

What did we do wrong... My husband was upset, I was upset and worst of all my kids were at camp and how do I tell them???

Well, my children returned home last night and of course they're first question was how is Fluffy?

My husband broke the news to them and my son whom had hand deliveredFluffy to his younger sisters as a sweet gift, cried himself tosleep.

He was overwhelmed. My 3 daughters began drilling us for answers.

Last night was an aweful night for us all and we didn't know how to respond or to answer.

How could a bunnie only last 3 days?????

I know my family had found him, however we were doing all that was asked of us.

How could we have know that Fluffy would have caused such joy and pain in a matter of days?

We are a very very sad family.

Vpink.

My children have prayed for Fluffy.

I'm afraid of starting over. I can't stand seeing the children so dissappointed, and sad.

Latest posts

Back