Rabbit Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massie777

Reaction score
hey, just wondering what brand/kind of rabbit food you guys feed in your rabbitry? I run a rescue and have been feeding purina rabbit food but just wanted to see what other kinds are out there. Please let me know what brand/kind and in how many pounds it comes in. Thanks

We feed Purina Show (blue bag) & Pro (gray bag). We mix it 50/50 for our Tans because they need more protein. For the Polish we just feed the Show. We get them in 50lb bags. We've thought about switching to something else but the Feed Stores around us only carry Purina.

Yeah I have been feeding the Professional mixed with the Fiber 3 because a lot of my bunnies are older and I feel like the professional might be too rich for them. what do you guys think of this mix. I just feel like it might not be the best.

My dutch are on Purina Show as well, my New Zealands are on Manna Pro-pro series- the Manna Pro I am not thrilled with it at all, but My new Zealands have other purposes and I won't feed them crap but for their purpose I couldn't afford to feed them Purina Show. I only buy mine in 50# bags. I use to feed Nutrena Premium and never had a lick of problem with that either and if I could get it where I am, I would have been on that instead of Purina Show.

Back