:? Rabbit Feed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkerbell Rabbitry

Reaction score
I've been feeding Manna Pro for a few years and really wan't to switch to something else but I'm really not to sure what is good and what is bad here is a list of foods that I can purchase in my area: Kent, Marlette, Dumor, Purina, Kristlen, everything from TSC is available to me. I've been leaning more towards Kent, I have two friends who use it for their show and breeding stock and said it's grate!!!

I would like to know the Pro's and Con's of each feed and what it has done to your rabbits if you have fed it to them.

-Hannah

I can't tell you about Rabbit feed, but we use Kent goat feed and since we started using it, she's the healthiest she's been!

Can you list the nutritional data on those? I'm not familiar with all of them. Also it depends on what breeds you have. Giants and angoras usually get a higher protein pellet, otherwise 15-16% protein is good. And look for the most fiber possible, preferably at least 18%.

I have Mini Rex and Jersey Woolys, they need 16% percent protein in their food. I can get Marlette in 16% and 18%, I can get Kent in 16%, not sure about 18%. I do have a Flemish Giant mutt, who I feed 18% (16% makes her too thin)

-Hannah

Back