Rabbit Facts for poster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomom

Reaction score
I am going to a small animal show in MA at the end of May, and I volunteered to bring my bunny, Elvis, and makea poster about rabbits. I am planning on making one of those three fold ones like kids use for science fairs, and I was thinking I would do a bunch of little factoids backed with colorful construction paper, and mix those up with pictures of different bunnies. Some facts I plan to put on there-

"Did you know rabbits are not rodents? They are lagamorphs."

"Hay is the most important part of a rabbits diet, then fresh greens and veggies, then a high quality pellet."

I was hoping people could give me more factiods, and maybe some pictures I could print out and put up there? Thanks!

*If you post a picture in this thread, I will be assuming you are giving me permission to print it out and use it for my informational project.*

Zoomom wrote:
"Did you know rabbits are not rodents? They are lagamorphs."

"Hay is the most important part of a rabbits diet, then fresh greens and veggies, then a high quality pellet."
If you're going for facts, then I wouldn't say that about hay/veggies/pellets. Diet is highly based on opinion, breed, and the purpose of the rabbit (pet, brood, show, meat, etc.). I feel personally that rabbits don't need greens/veggies at all and that they thrive on a quality hay and pellet diet. A fact is something that is not arguable, like the scientific name for rabbits. Diet is an opinion.

Also, I believe it is spelled Lagomorph.:)

Latest posts

Back