Rabbit Due Anyway Time, Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
Our French Angora Doe was due today/tonight and I just checked her, no babies. But I have a question, the area around her nipples (in two staight lines down her belly) is puffy, is that milk coming in? I have never really looked at a pregnant bunny belly and just noticed it, so I thought I would ask.

That is what my buns look like, while they have babies and when they are about to give birth :)

But then again, I have never had any buns with Mastitis. That is always a possibility though, I don't know too much about it as I have never had to deal with it before!

Best of luck, my best French Angora doe is due to kindle any day now as well :D

Well 4 dark and 3 light, that is about as far as I have got. I am pretty sure 2 are REW though, and there as to be at least one Chin., one looks Black though. I was hoping for some REW, I am a sucker for white rabbits! One is pink with dark eyes, so who knows on that one. I will be keeping most of the litter to go to the Angora Nationals with in March in GA. I may keep them all until then and just sell when down there.

Latest posts

Back