Rabbit costs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first rabbit cost me £20, he was an eight week old from a pet shop.

My two now cost me £35 each, they also were bought from a petshop and were 9 weeks old as they had to be kept quarintined for a week before i could get them!

Ashes and Taffy-$9.00(kids conned their daddy)

Frosty - $10.00 (feed store rescue)

Dudley $40.00

Foster- free (some one found him and never could find the owner)

Ivy and Blossom gift from hubby ( i think they were $9.00 each)

Ashes and Taffy-$9.00(kids conned their daddy)

Frosty - $10.00 (feed store rescue)

Dudley $40.00

Foster- free (some one found him and never could find the owner)

Ivy and Blossom gift from hubby ( i think they were $9.00 each)

My current 3 buns were £25 each, spayed/neutered and microchipped from the RSPCA.

Previous buns were £10-£25 each over the years, and I've had a few "free to good home" bunnies and a Californian meat rabbit kitten from a farm for free.

Domino was £40 and Tilly was £7! Such a huge difference in price, and Tilly was/is so much more social and friendly (althoug Dom was still worth every last penny!).

I got ...

Beau- $30 from a BYB and neutered @ $75

Kuta- $30 w/pedigree

Bella - $30 w/pedigree

Tiger Lilly - $50 w/pedigree

Sharpei - Free w/pedigree because I bred her

Dibbles - Free w/pedigree (Sharpei's mum) now deceased :(

Simon - $100 w/pedigree, my most expensive but he is gorgeous

Alaska - Bred by me so free but has cost me big $$$ in vets bills (and only ten weeks old!)

Hi, I got my first bun, Buddy, for $49.99 but he quickly earned the nickname "Million Dollar Bunny" because he sadly had a lifetime of chronic illness thus his extensive vet bills. I got Carmel for $49.99 also, about 7 months after Buddy--she's led an incredibly healthy and funk-free life :). But the best "deal" I've ever gotten is on my new guy, Charlie. He was $50.00 from the Humane Society and that included his neuter (big bonus savings right there)! Of course, seeing the endless number of jubilantbinkiesthis little "pound bunny"did during his first run time in his forever home was priceless!

Latest posts

Back