Rabbit Color

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Nicky brought up a good idea. I decidedto run with it. I asked Carolyn and she gave me the go ahead. Here iswhat I am proposing.

How many times have you heard someone mention or read about arabbit color and want to see pictures of what it looks like. Well I amgoing to be putting together a thread that contains pictures of all therabbit coat colors. So instead of searching all over the web it will beright here. Along with the rabbit coat color there will be a pictureshowing you just what it looks like.

I will need you help though. I am going to need pictures ofyour bunns and their coat color if you know it. Like I know Koda is anOpal and Norman is Chinchilla. Apollo is REW. So please post youradorable babies and their colors here. When I get all or most of thecolors I will post them all under a new thread entitled RabbitColor.

I think it will be a handy reference. I look forward to all thepictures. It will be a long thread when it's done but Carolyn saidthat's ok too. I think it will really be useful for a lot of us.

Tina

I agree Tina its agood idea , have a wiestion though yousure you want 2 threads instead of Pmand then icorperate them into One ?which ever way is easier for you. Its a great idea !.

I just thought it would be easier to addphotos here and then eventually organize them into a single thread.Plus this way everyone can see what colors have been given and whichones we still need pics for.

This is going to be fun. I think so but then again it may be my medication talking:p.

Tina

I know for sure my Mini Rex doe Wildfire is aRed. I'll try to get a better picture of her when my roommategets his digital camera back.

IMG_0007.jpg

725521ef.jpg

I was told the front Lion is aChocolate Chinchilla and the one behind a BlackSteel tipped , though I didnt know Lions camein Steel tip .

What a great idea Tina! My bunnies are mixed so I won't be able to help, but I still think its a great idea.

Latest posts

Back