Rabbit color question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicksMom

Reaction score
I know a broken color is a white background with a recognized color"splotches".Shaker's breeder called him a broken fawn, but I don't see fawn as a recognized color for Mini Rexes. Any ideas?

47b5d827b3127cce92547162293200000015108Acs27hm4cNg][u][color="

Fawn is not a recognized color of mini rex nor is it a popular one. I think that Shaker is a Broken Lynx.

Sharon

Can you take a full body pic?

Rabbits can come in colors that aren't recognized by the breed club. An unrecognized color is not able to be shown- but it is still a purebred, possibly from parents that are recognized colors.

I agree that a full body shot of Shaker would help determine his color. But he does look fawn to me.

Thanks for all you help! Being involved with dogs, I realize there are colors or markings that make a critter unshowable, but still purebred (like white German Shepherds). :) I'm just one of those people who like to use the correct term if atall possible (example- Mick was a very light yellow Lab, not white). Any hoo- here's a pictureI took of Shaker last spring.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6db34b3127cce897c6da326c800000036108Acs27hm4cNg

Latest posts

Back