rabbit collection

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magic_girl

Reaction score
hi i wanted what kind of rabbit collection nicknack figurines dose anyone collect

16ht8j8.jpg

gray bunny

2me4tgm.jpg

2vvrplu.jpg

ay7z7k.jpg

2pqp8o0.jpg

24mdbbl.jpg

2im86eh.jpg

well thats all i have what kind of rabbit collection you got please post some picture's thank you:)

I will have to take pictures of mine tomorrow :biggrin2:! I need to get a shelf for in the bunny room because I have just been using the window sill, but I have run out of space!

Ok, so I can't stand clutter, and I hate dusting, so I strive to keep nick-nack sort of things to a minimum.
I do have a few rabbit figurines, though. I organized them in a nice wall display in January.

Japanese tea light holder on top. Inside the cube is a Japanese figurine wishing good luck in love.
100_2142.jpg

On top are Japanese figurines wishing good luck for various things. I think one is for Health, one is for Wealth, and one is for...I can't remember right now. Maybe general Good Fortune.
In the cube is a set of 3 bunnies from Finland.
100_2143.jpg

On top is a Japanese figurine wishing good luck for family. (See the two tiny baby bunnies on the moon!)
Inside is a set of 3 terra cotta bunnies my SIL gave me for Christmas.
100_2144.jpg

The whole display. This is in my dining room, above the table. I wish my walls were a different color than white, so they would show up better on the wall.
100_2140.jpg

This little guy sits on the base of my computer monitor. Sorry about the weird lighting. He's ceramic, and also a bell! I got him in Japan Town in San Francisco. They had figures for each of the 12 Chinese Zodiac animals; I am Year of the Rabbit. (I got a Monkey one for my husband, his sign!)
100_2151.jpg

it's getting worse! if it's got a rabbit on it and i see it i have to have it. luckily i live in the sticks so dont get to go near too many shops:cry1:nice to see other collections tho, especially on this dull damp morning:D

Ok, so in my first post I mentioned how I hate clutter and try to avoid nick nack sort of things. Well, that doesn't always work.
I went over to World Market today to check out their Easter stuff, and wasn't very impressed. (Got a few food items, though.) About a block down the street is a HUGE locally owned kitchen supply store, so I went in there, too. And got this:

100_2190.jpg

It's a plate/dish. I have no idea where to put it or what to do with it, at this point. I briefly thought of getting a plate hanger and putting it on the wall, but my walls are white and it would barely show. No free table space for it, either. (I do stick to as little furniture as possible.) But it was less than $10, and the only one they had on display, so I couldn't pass it up!!

My question is: How does everyone keep their stuff clean? I mean, my apartment is sooooooo dusty. I will dust really well, but then the entire house is *coated* with dust in a week. Thick enough to see, everywhere. I run a HEPA filter in the living room next to the bunny area, and I vacuum with a Dyson. How can I reduce the dust? I feel disgusting looking around right now.
But I see photos and go to other people's houses, and there's no dust or very little, and I'm pretty sure not everyone spends hours dusting all the time. (I've got a 2-bedroom apartment, and it could easily take 2-3 hours to dust, and that's not getting everything, and then it's just coated again in a week.)
What am I doing wrong?

Latest posts

Back