(Rabbit)Christmas presents- Do you think BunBun will like these things?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Cool! ^^ Never heard of it- I live in a small, rural town. =/ The nearest wall*mart is about an hour away, so... I can' Immagine the nearest MALL or chain store like that... xD

Xila wrote:
Wow, Cool! ^^ Never heard of it- I live in a small, rural town. =/ The nearest wall*mart is about an hour away, so... I can' Immagine the nearest MALL or chain store like that... xD

Oh, well that explains why you were broswing through the internet for bunny stuff :) I live in a big ol city where the closest mall is 10 min away.

I don't really buy "rabbit toys" for my bunny. I give her baby rattles. She LOVES them. She likes the hard plasic kind she can throw. I would go Baby's R Us, or anywhere they sell baby stuff and find the cheapo plasic rattles, baby keys, untreated wood blocks, that sort of thing. I also give my bunny my empty plastic spools when I use up my thread. Pringles lids, strips of cloth tied to her cage (from old torn, unfixable pants), soda boxes, a stuffed animal, and perhaps the best free toy of them all, toilet paper tubes. I try not to spend money because she tends to like the cheap or free stuff. I even have some baby keys left over from my garage sale finds this summer. I am going to wrap them in some brown paperbags and give them to her on Xmas, 2 toys in 1!

Watch your bunny play, what does she like to do? Toss things around? Chew on things? Dig and scootch? Groom? Once you see what she likes to do, then you can choose the toy that best fits that type of play.

Good luck in your search,

~Star~

Yeah, BunBun currently has baby keys. ^^ (She has a specal place for them under her food dish.(It is attatched to her cage) ;D)
For some reason, she doesn't like toilet paper tubes. o_O I've tried. (Apparently she is too good for things like that. xD)
She seems to dig on her carpet sometimes, and seems to pick her keys up, rattle them around, and then put them down again. I dunno, I'll watch her. ^^ Right now she seems to be resting.

EDIT: Might she like something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZLWA0W/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
For some reason, I cannot find any toys I'd be willing to give to her that are bunny-safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would stay away from the ferret stuff. As for the tunnels, rabbits like that stuff but if yours is into chewing don't go with a tunnel made out of that material.

Not to mention...that octopus toy is extremely expensive :shock:! You could order fun toys off of a rabbit toy store online for the same price :).

Give it a try, every time I order from Cats, Rabbits, and More they send me a free toy with my order!

Except for the hamock they all look good, 9I wouldn't get the hamock because a bunny might break aleg, or fall off trying to catch it's blance)

Sorry I missed that the cube hung, mabey don't use that.

But I don't see why the other stuff won't work!

Latest posts

Back