Rabbit Breeders

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

If you wish, you may post what breeds you raise here so that in case wehave members looking for rabbits of the same breed or one that would bein your area, we can direct them to you.

Thank you.

4babybun.jpg

-Carolyn

I raiseNetherland Dwarf and Mini Rex. Possibly dutch in the next few weeks.

Lanna

I've had...3 litters, only 1 survived though, after that, I was so sad about it that my mom and dad made me get the male fixed:(

the male is netherland drawf and black butterfly mixed

female:florida white and netherland drawf

the mother was florida white and drawf

father was butterfly

I breed and show Mini Rex in theChocolate based varieties of:
Chocolate, Lilac, Lynx, Chocolate Agouti (not showable), and REW's in these varieties.

Website with Pictures: http://SunnieBunnieRabbitry.com

Located in Southern San Diego County, California
Discounts availableto Youth and Multiple Rabbit Purchases (Trio's)
Shipping is Available as well asTransportation via the Rabbit Rail Road.

For those that didn't post a website, if you have one, it'd be nice to see them. If not, no big deal.

:)

-Carolyn

Hey robert.

Went to your website.Nice website.. Hey I saw your drop pans. I use theplastic containers for a few of my guys who go in one spot but I brokein and bought the big drop pans when I figured that the prices on steelwouldnt go down anytime soon. Any way I figured out a good way to keepthe bottom rabbits cleaner just in case you have one of those rabbitswith good or realy bad aim how ever you want to look at it. LOL. Trygetting one of those cheap 88 cent tarps cut them to size to fit righton top of the cage and lay them right on top of the lowerrabbit cages and then put the drop pans on top of that. I works realygood and then when you clean those out all you have to do is go throughwith a wet paper towel and wipe up any spots.

Back