Rabbit breeder won't email back. What should I do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StitchLover

Reaction score
The rabbit breeder I have been talking to has recently stopped responding to my emails. I waited a week to give her ample time to respond but still nothing. My bunny is almost ready for pick up and I was trying to schedule an appointment but I get no response. (She normally responds in 1-2 days). Any advice on what I should do?

If it's been a week, I'd e-mail her again. Or try calling. Chances are yours might have been lost in the shuffle. I spent an hour today, going through my inbox, to find the one person that I knew wanted a flop baby. I knew it was there, somewhere, but my inbox was a mess. LOL

I don't know if I have long distance calling otherwise I would. And I tried to email her again. Is it possible that I'm just annoying her so she doesn't answer? I feel really bad if that's the case.

I don't think you are annoying her. Maybe she's just busy with other things and hasn't really looked at her e-mail. I'd try again e-mailing. Things happen. I could see if you were calling every day, three times a day, or sending a hundred e-mails. Now that would be annoying. I think she was probably just busy if she responded to you quickly in the past. She sounds very responsible. But in life, things happen.

K:)

I would make a quick call and just ask her to check her email when she has the chance so that you can organize the trip to pick up your bun. A quick call like that shouldn't be expensive, plus it gives her the freedom of being able to get back to you when she can, and you have a clear mind because you know she got the message. :)

Just a thought maybe she is out of town, kids might be on Spring break. We were out last week and a bunch of schools are out this week and she might be where there is no email service.

I had this happen when I was getting my bunny. First off I learned alot about patience. Turns out they were oout of town at a rabbit show and nvery busy. If at all possible, I'd try calling-even just a quick call. Trust me: it's in her interest to respond as you're buying one of her buns.

Yes, probably on vacation. They want your business; non-response usually happens, if it happens at all, when you have a question after the rabbit is home with you.

I agree and am also in the boat as wendy LOL our inbox is crazy and finding emails can be hard. Email her again and give a call. You wont be bothering her or annoying her with two emails and a phone call.

Thanks for the advice! I did email her again. I think I will give her until Thursday to respond before I freak out since I'm supposed to go get my rabbit on Saturday but her rabbitry is of the closed variety and we haven't been able to schedule an appointment yet.

Latest posts

Back