Rabbit babies, two will be mine!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Romeo-Girl

Reaction score
My friend's rabbit, Juliet, had babies! They're mixed breed, just pets, but adorable nonetheless! And, and, and I GET TO KEEP TWO! (Out of the three that survived).

So far, they think there's one male, two females (but it's always hard to tell when they're so young). Their names, not according to gender, are Charlie, Biscuit, and Bigby. But those names aren't permanent, just something to call them.

IMG_1229.jpg

This is Charlie (previously known as Charlotte until he was figured to be a boy). He's rambunctious and loves to leap out of your hands, so you always have to be careful when you hold him. He's a real snuggler once he settles down though.

IMG_1232.jpg

This is Biscuit. She's one of the bunnies I'll be taking home AS LONG AS she's confirmed a SHE in two weeks. She's SO sweet! She loves to be held and snuggles into my neck all the time. I can't wait to bring her home.

IMG_1242.jpg

This is Bigby. My friend's boyfriend said that he used to watch a movie called Bigby with a rabbit in it by that name. I'm not sure how to spell it, but I think it's an adorable name. She's also a sweetheart, she's just as crazy as Charlie. She's carrying on her dad's famous "poop all you can when you're out of your cage" game. It's not cute, haha. She's one of the babies I'll be taking home too!

IMG_1256.jpg

Group photo!

Thanks everyone. I actually was supposed to get Biscuit and Charlie (previously known as Charlotte) but when we figured that Charlie wasn't a girl, I either had to only take Biscuit or take both Biscuit and Bigby. I love Bigby, so of course I chose to take her instead!

Latest posts

Back