Rabbit ate tiny sliver magnum choc

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard cordingley

Reaction score
I am worried that my rabbit caught a tiny sliver of white magnum chocolate which dropped off my magnum. It was tiny but I believe they are like dogs it can be poisonous. I have given him plenty his food to get it through his system fast. Has this happened to anyone

White choclate isn't even really that toxic for dogs, and, unlike rabbits, they are pretty bad at coping with stuff botany throws at them. A small chip isn't going to do any harm.

Bunnies sure have a sweet tooth :D

my rabbit has gotten into an abundance of things he shouldn’t get into (not endorsing it, but you know, it’s one of the problems with having house rabbits) - he tried to eat one of my cookies this evening. I was sitting right next to him and he didn’t get one. Make sure he’s eating hay and water and he’ll probably be fine :)

Thanks all he’s been fine he’s tough and it was a slither. He’s ok so thanks for that. Can they eat I cream? Just wondered when it’s how would harm him?

They shouldn't eat dairy or anything like that, but generally, a small amount won't harm them. From what I've seen, bunnies get into a whole heap of things and are usually okay. I don't know how much could start to cause problems, as it varies per rabbit. But as a refrence, my bunny ate half a twix bar and was alright. I made sure he only got hay and water for the following 48 hours, and made sure he was still pooping.

They shouldn't eat dairy or anything like that, but generally, a small amount won't harm them. From what I've seen, bunnies get into a whole heap of things and are usually okay. I don't know how much could start to cause problems, as it varies per rabbit. But as a refrence, my bunny ate half a twix bar and was alright. I made sure he only got hay and water for the following 48 hours, and made sure he was still pooping.
Lol they are funny! Yes I just wish there was a bunny safe icecream or something chilled to treat them on hot days

I use a damp cloth to wipe their ears when it is hot apparently their ears are where it’s best to carefully spray water on to cool

Lol they are funny! Yes I just wish there was a bunny safe icecream or something chilled to treat them on hot days

Frozen fruit or blended fruit popsicle. Limited small amount as a treat, like what is recommended, and gradually introduced into the diet, if it doesn't cause digestive upset or mushy poop for your rabbit.

Back