rabbit agility course

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
Hi,

Okay has anybody tried one of those rabbit agility courses, or have you ever gone to a rabbit hopping event?

I am a member of a local rabbit club. We have a yearly rabbit show andthis year I asked if I could arrange some rabbit games since we have abig building that as extra space. So I am working hard making up thecourse and just wanted to know if anybody had any suggestions or wantedto try it and tell me if it works.

I want to make it so that way people can easily train for it, and makethe course easily and cheaply at home. I attached one of the jumps thatI have thought of so far. I hope that every one will let me know whatthey think. I also want to have a tunnel, a ramp that goes up onto ahay bale and then down again, and a couple of other things. The otherthing that I want to have is a rabbit high jump, and a rabbit costumeclass. It is also open for geanie pigs. The rabbits wont have to beshow qaulity or neutered to compet, but they will get checked over whenthey are entered in the game to make sure that they are healthy. Ifanyone is interested in coming you are more than welcome to it will bein April (I got to get the correct dates) and it will be in CedarRapids Iowa. I realy want to hear everyones ideas for this anything iswelcome. Thanks in advance.

opps, um okay still havent figured out how tostick pictures in with this. LOL. Any help you got with that is welcomeas well. LOL.

I've let Peppy do agility in my house...of coursehe doesn't stick to any kind of set course he just runs where he thinkshe should go LOL. But, maybe I can try to train him to hop over certainobjects when I tell him too? :?

This sounds like a great idea. I'venever been to a rabbit agility , but I know rabbit 'showjumping' isreally popular in some scandanavian countries, and Denmark even makelittle show jumps for rabbits. Good luck, wish I livednearer - Jan

Rabbit Hopping:
0328_bunnyhop1.jpg
mike16.jpg

6fc6.jpg

aadc.jpg

Somesay a rabbit can learn the course in 2 weeks.

-Carolyn

Back