Rabbi-Corn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
So for science we have to make a creature using the 10 charecteristics of life. Here is my essay. I will post pics after i am done drawing also!Please tell me if it is good and you like etc.

Creative Creature
A rabbi -corn is a mix of rabbits and unicorns. They are born in eggs and live in rainbows. Rabbi-corns are multi-cellular creatures. Rabbi-corns only float down to land when the best carrots are available. Once the carrots are gone right back to the rainbows they go. Rabbi-corns grow unihorns when it turns two and three quarters. The unihorns have cells in them that make them like sensors. They help the rabbi-corns make their way around in the dark. Unihorns are also good for breathing in oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide. Rabbi-corns hibernate in the summer so there velvet coats do not over heat. Rabbi-corns eat gold twice a day to retain energy. They use energy most the day to gallop, which they do when they are happy. Rabbi-corns reproduce with others when they turn four years old. It takes eleven gold days to make a baby rabbi-corn. Baby rabbi-corns grow twice there size each day for six days. They get about five feet tall!

Rabbi-corns only drink carrot juice. They drink one hundred gallons of carrot juice a day just to keep alive. They only drink the highest quality carrot juice and will not drink anything else. Rabbi-corns are not very picky eaters. They eat gold most of the time. They also need hay for their digestive system and sometimes a carrot for their enjoyment. Rabbi-corns live in cloud houses at the end of rainbows. The cloud house are usually not very dense but meet rabbi-corns needs. They can only be a certain temperature or else the rabbi-corns will overheat. The rabbi-corns have velvet-like fur which is a purple complexion. To keep homeostasis, rabbi-corns hibernate in the summer so they stay cool. Rabbi-corns are highly enjoyable animals!

By: Hannah

Cool Hannah! So you're going to draw pictures to go with it?

What ARE the 10 characteristics of life anyway... I'm sure i must have learned that some time... long ago...

:D

Nadia

Theysound awesome!!!If they were real i'd get one lol but they sound expensive with all them eating all that gold:shock:!!

Yep here are the pics!

BuddyandRoxieBonded022.jpg

BuddyandRoxieBonded019.jpg

BuddyandRoxieBonded020.jpg

BuddyandRoxieBonded021.jpg

Also the 10 charecteristics of living are
1. Water
2. Energy
3. Cells
4 Chemicals
5 Living space
6 Homeostasis(normail living)
7. Growth
8. Reproduction
9 Response to surroundings
10.Energy Use

When I saw this thread name I thought you were talking about Rabbi a jewish preist named Corn. Rabbi Corn.

Cute though, hope it all turns out great.

Latest posts

Back