Quilt Auction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats so great of you, and great of you Denise to do this. i know you put a lot of hard work into this and donating it for a rabbit rescue is amazing of you

thx brenda...even thought I spent a boat load of hours on this it makes me feel good to do this...granted i cant do it all the time but once in a while i can do. Just like at x-mas I have a better feeling when they open my gifts that if i get a boat load for myself.

i agree. i dont even ask for anything anymore but its nice to make people smile. like wrapping up a pine cone lol...greatest gift ever!

Patti, I saw on the GRR site that I can sponsor a rescue rabbit? That it's coming soon? Can you give me more information about that? I think I would like to do that with the other half of the money.

I let her know what it was all about in the paypal note, Denise :) I can't remember if you gave me the email to use for shipping? I'll go check. If not, can you give it to me?

Elf Mommy wrote:
Patti, I saw on the GRR site that I can sponsor a rescue rabbit? That it's coming soon? Can you give me more information about that? I think I would like to do that with the other half of the money.
Sent you a PM Minda.

MINDA: the quilt is packaged and on my front porch...the Post Man will pick it up in the morning

THX AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! omg! I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner! It's gorgeous! I am afraid to unwrap it though. I don't think I would ever get it rolled back up so tight and neat. LOL

lol i roll them just like a sleeping bag...no biggie

U should b sorry I have been waiting impatiently for u to get to the Post Office lol I have no more fingernails left lol

I am glad u like it thanks again huni!!!!

Latest posts

Back