Quilt Auction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
I have made this quilt to help out a rabbit rescue I support. I am listing it on RO first for 2 reasons. To give the RO members first dibs at a reduced price, and whom ever has the winning bid will get to choose the rescue they support and half of the total sale of the quilt will be sent to that rescue. The other half will b sent to my rescue of choice. I would like to donate the amount I have actually put into the quilt, but am starting the bid much lower than I have put into it.

I will b keeping this posted here for 1 week...til Sunday 2.21.2010 at 5 pm Central time.

Quilt details:

Size: 75x85
Style: French Toile
Color: Shades of white, light blue, dark blue, and yellow

Backing is a light ocean blue

All fabric is 100% cotton
The batting is 100% natural cotton

Care: Machine washable, gentle, no bleach...fabric softener is ok

I use Oxy Clean to remove any stains on any of my quilts

I will include shipping unless the winning bidder would like to add 20.00 towards shipping which in turn will make sure the rescues get that extra money.

Starting Bid: 150.00

(BTW: I know a lot of ppl r going thru hard times so i totally understand if no one is able to buy it....no hard feelings and no judgments by me)

Quilt
Frenchquilt.jpg

Front and back
Frenchquiltfrontandback.jpg

Back
Frenchquiltback.jpg

Close up
Frenchquiltclose.jpg

Dark Blue Square
FrenchquiltDarkbluesquare.jpg

Light Blue Square
FrenchquiltLightbluesquare.jpg

Yellow Square
Frenchquiltyellowsquare.jpg

Border
FrenchquiltBorder.jpg

If u need any more pics or have any questions please let me know
Thx everyone
Denise

Lovely work Denise! People.....this quilt is worth far more than the opening bid. If I didn't make all my own quilts I would be bidding on it.

Good luck on your auction Denise.

OH crud I forgot to thank Minda for doing the leg work on this thread and Sas for giving me the OK ....Thx a Bunch!!!!

Just a reminder that any funds re: our sponsored contests must be sent directly to the rescue!

Congrats to Elf Mommy and thanks to Fancy77 for her efforts!!

sas :bunnydance:

Ah, OK, thanks for the clarification, Sas :)

Denise, what is your chosen Charity? I'll send them that part of the money and paypal you the shipping if you pm me your paypal email address. :)

Latest posts

Back