Quick update on my female, Diva

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homework9293

Reaction score
I took it into consideration and rehomed my other female, Oreo after I noticed Oreo had starting humping Diva in terms of dominance and Diva was trying to get away constantly. They're were bits of fur as well so I figured it wasn't looking good.

However I did get some good news out of it. Diva has been really actively outside her cage and this morning at around 4:30 AM I let her out to give her a bit of banana and I also have her free roaming all day as I'm home. I noticed she jumped on the bed to do her binkies and I started petting her, what does she do? She sprawled her legs and laid down right beside me.

I wish I had gotten a photo as it was the cutest thing ever. She's been loving her bananas and carrots. Although I was told carrots should be a treat kind of thing as they do have sugar. So I slice a few pieces up every now and then.

I'm glad Diva is happy and feeling like she can be herself! Good on you for recognizing and addressing the situation. I hope Oreo got a great home too 💙

I'm glad Diva is happy and feeling like she can be herself! Good on you for recognizing and addressing the situation. I hope Oreo got a great home too 💙
Here's a photo

Attachments

• 12a5869b-3d4a-4b87-99fb-b3f88fe31f72photo.jpeg
    12a5869b-3d4a-4b87-99fb-b3f88fe31f72photo.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back