Question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiesowner

Reaction score
Ok, about two weeks ago my bunny Trixie lickedme. I told my friend who also owns rabbits and she said it was probablyher trying to lick food that I have previously handeled. Is it this ordoes Trixie really like me? :?:(

In all of the bunny books that I have read licking is a sign of affection. Rabbits lick you for the same reason dogs do.

Your friend is full of baloney andknowslittle about rabbits, in spite of owning them.Tell her the reason people kiss her is because she has food particlesaround her mouth and they are looking for a free meal. Yuck!:p

Rabbits "kiss" people and other bunnies they love by licking them. There is absolutely no doubt about that behavior.

Buck ;)

I used to think that Bugs licked me for the salton my skin -- But in the book "Rabbits for Dummies"it does say that it is affection. Good news because Bugs haslicked my arm , face, foot, and even my blue jeans.Cute little confused Bun :p --- Kim

Thanks a bunch :D! She really doesn't knowanything about rabbits. I stayed at her house forthree daysand knew more about buns during that time then she did for months ;).

Latest posts

Back