Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
I've bred many rabbits in my life, and seen many others bred, and I've never seen a buck do what my Flemish buck did today. All of the bucks I've seen breed just grunt and fall over. This poor little guy, grunted, fell off, and squealed for like 4 minutes straight. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this something normal that I have just never seen? I found it hilarious, but it was also kind of odd since the only times I've heard a rabbit squeal were 1. a doe got her foot caught in her cage door, and 2. when I had to catch babies from a cage at a lady's house where they had NEVER been handled by humans.

XD I had a buck the other day do the fall off, and then stayed in that hunched position for two minutes. It was... Odd... And while it wasn't a continous noise, he kept grunting the whole time...

Silly rabbits.

The behavioris within the realm of normal. ;)

For better response to your questions, please be more specific in the title. For example: "Buck Breeding Behavior Question"

Back