question for carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Carolyn, if you'reon a thread and a new subjectcomes into your thread or somenew photos, and you want to move it back up so that it's seen as a newpost or as having more info....I"m rambling.....do you know what Imean???? How do you do it?

Raspberry

Hey, Raspberry! I'm not Carolyn, but I think that I can help you out.

If you want your thread to "bubble up" to the top again just make apost inside it. It's called "bumping". For example,most people just type inside:

* bump *

and your thread will return to the top so that it doesn't get lost again down below.

Hope that I understood what you meant and hope this helps! :)

so, you just clickthe "reply" button and instead of typing an actual message just type in"bump" ???

BunnyMommy,

As per usual, thanks for helping. :) I know you have the answers to alot of questions posed on the board and wish you'd put your two-centsin more often. The King has definitely taken you 'around the block' acouple of times and you're very knowledgeable in more than just thecomputer questions.

RasberrySwirl,

BunnyMommy's right and I hope you were able to try it out, find thepost that you were asking about so that you can circulate it back tothe top of the page.

Don't worry about rambling. You never do.

:cool:

-Carolyn

Dear Sweet Carolyn,I have a fairly realistic grip on reality, therefore I am totally awarethat I ramble, and ramble and ramble......At least with you guys Ican't see you yawning and looking for ways to escape!

GREAT AND WISEBUNNYMOMMY

Thanks for answering my question!

Raspberry

RasberrySwirl,

I'm shocked! :shock:

You're never wrong, but when you talk about your 'rambling', you are.

:dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn, you make a very good point when youpoint out BunnyMommy's competency in many areas. I noticedmyself that the general level of compentency amongst all our forummembers seem to be rachetting itself up to higher levels at an everincreasing rate of speed.

Ofttimes, anymore, by the time I get around to answering questions,someone else has done a superlative job already, leaving little for meto add. If it appears that I am posting less, that is thecase. No need to fix something that is not broken, eh?

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Carolyn, you make a very good point when you point outBunnyMommy's competency in many areas. I noticed myself thatthe general level of compentency amongst all our forum members seem tobe rachetting itself up to higher levels at an ever increasing rate ofspeed.

Not only does BunnyMommy have the answers to many questions, she doesit in a way that is empathetic, experienced, and with Heart.She's far from a 'know-it-all', but she could be after what she's beenthrough with Sherman. She's certainly taught me along the way.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back