Question about Travelling with a rabbit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRGBUGS

Reaction score
I'm currently within the United States and I have plans to travel with my rabbit domestically. Has anyone ever flown through Delta/United/any other rabbit-friendly airline? If so, how was your experience? If not, what other traveling method did you use and how was it for you and your rabbit?

EDIT: I don't know if this post belongs here, feel free to move it to the right place, thanks.

most airlines are pretty fussy about pets flying. Cage most be a certain size ( seems to me it cannot be any taller than 8 inches by 16 inches wide by ? long.) soft sided and able to fit under the seat that you are travelling in. The animal most be able to turn around and lie down. Benjamin is about twice that size without being in a cage, so that let him out. Shots most be up to date if appicable to that species of animal. You most have a vet report stating as such. You most arrive at the airport 60 minutes ahead of time. They can refuse to allow you to fly for any reason. They may insist that the animal fly in the cargo area. For those reason we have never flown with Benjamin at least in Canada

Latest posts

Back