Question about my cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMom

Reaction score
Yes I know I said cat, But Sweetpea is acting like a cat these days.

My oldest son play with her and she does the same action as a cat, she even scratches and bites him in play; then licks him like crazy when they are done.

When I have been away and I come home I say "wheres mommas baby?" and she goes nuts running around in circles until I touch her, and if I pick her up she licks me like crazy.

then I put her on my bed and if I say "make the bed" she will dig and move the sheets around which is really cute

Just wondering if your buns have some funny traits too.

Oreo and Bugsy know when its snack time. I'm a big time night owl so when the house is asleep i'm roaming lol.

Whenever I leave my room and enter the living room they both dart up to the top level of the cage and start to beg! If I tell Bugsy "Cool It" he puts his head down lol. Its super cute.. thats really the only thing i got there half way comparable to yours!

I wish my buns did things like that!

Beauty is the sweetest thing. She will just let you hold her. Shiny Things on the other hand is cage aggressive. Whenever I do my 2x daily sweeps of the cage of poop (she is not litter box trained) she charges and bites the mini broom. She is learning to be good with me about letting me pet her, but other than that is is terrible. I have not had my bunnies long enough for them to learn tricks or for me to have learnt their full personality.

ldoerr wrote:
Beauty is the sweetest thing. She will just let you hold her. Shiny Things on the other hand is cage aggressive. Whenever I do my 2x daily sweeps of the cage of poop (she is not litter box trained) she charges and bites the mini broom. She is learning to be good with me about letting me pet her, but other than that is is terrible. I have not had my bunnies long enough for them to learn tricks or for me to have learnt their full personality.

btw, it'll upset your bunny a lot less if they're out of the cage when you're providing your "housekeeping" services ;) they don't mind the cleaning a bit as long as they don't have to sit there and WATCH as you rearrange their home.

Agnes comes when called. For real! It's very "doglike" hahahaha

BunBun goes jogging with one of the neighbors and Booger pees in my face.

They both like to give a neighborhood dog grief whenever he comes by. BunBun goes after cats.

Videos on YouTube, except for the peeing in the face. Just seach for BunBun Rwa.

Imbrium wrote:
ldoerr wrote:

btw, it'll upset your bunny a lot less if they're out of the cage when you're providing your "housekeeping" services ;)  they don't mind the cleaning a bit as long as they don't have to sit there and WATCH as you rearrange their home.

I do house keeping 2-3 times a day. They get to run around for an hour and a half to two hours each night. That is when I do the major stuff to the cages. Tonight I added a shelf in Shiny Things's half of the cage. She does not know what to do with it. On a much more positive note Beauty and Shiny Things are getting allong MUCH better today than yesterday. Every time I put them together they get better. I think that I might be able to take the devidor down in a week or two.
(Sorry for the thread jack :) )

Latest posts

Back