Queensland

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayz

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put this here, if not please just delete it and I apologise. I'm trying to get as many people to sign as possible, please if you can, even if you can get one or two people to also sign it'll help.
http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/legalise-the-keeping-of-registered-desexed-and-vaccinated-pet-rabbits-in-qld#share

I really want the privilege of owning a rabbit without having to leave my family and move out of queensland my home state so I'm trying to raise as many votes as possible! Every vote counts, take a read!

good luck with that have signed and asked my friend in qld to do so since she wants me to move there eventually - it is a ridiculous law and a complete joke - as is the one preventing the importation of the myxo vaccine as all the wild rabbits are already immune and these days it virtually only kills our pets.

Thankyou and agreed. We've raised about 200 signatures so keep going everyone!
Maybe one day I will be legally able to own a rabbit for the first time in my 19 years of life.

Latest posts

Back