Q joins in the trick-or-treating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
i had the brilliant idea of going as knights from monty python and the holy grail, with quetip in the stroller tagging along as the killer bunny:

swanlake416
halloween2008013.jpg

in case you guys have been wondering where i have been, i have been in the hospital. i went to get treatment for my depression. i missed you all while i was gone, and feel free to update me on what's been going on.

Adorable! Did he (she?sorry!) enjoy it? Did you have two coconuts and were you banging them together?:p

So sorry you're going through some problems. I know how hard it can be to deal with depression.:hug:

I don't know if you saw this, but Dora, the little orphan baby I was raising, is now staying with me! There's some adorable pics and videos here too.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=40432&forum_id=1

How are all the buns doing?

That is my favorite movie scene ever!!!! Did people "get it"? How did you keep Q-tip in the stroller? Good job!

I hope that you are feeling better. :hug:

he sat in the stroller quite nicely. he just chilled. i have taken buns out in it before and no one seems to want to jump out. i got it at the salvation army for 20$ and lined it with a vynl table cloth.

Latest posts

Back