Putting Toys in Hay Hut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsshaer

Franki
Reaction score
Our first bun hasn't been going in the little hidy-house we got her (made out of timothy hay--just big enough to sleep in probably) but instead she has been taking all of her toys, except for her teddy, and putting them inside it.

It's really odd. She started doing it while her grandma was babysitting her for about five days. I occasionally take the toys out to see if she will play with them or use the house--but no. Toys go right back in there, except for her teddy. Any idea why she does this? It's really cute but like. I don't know. Sweetie that's not what I bught you that little hut thingy for but okay.

:bunnybutt:

Our first bun hasn't been going in the little hidy-house we got her (made out of timothy hay--just big enough to sleep in probably) but instead she has been taking all of her toys, except for her teddy, and putting them inside it.

It's really odd. She started doing it while her grandma was babysitting her for about five days. I occasionally take the toys out to see if she will play with them or use the house--but no. Toys go right back in there, except for her teddy. Any idea why she does this? It's really cute but like. I don't know. Sweetie that's not what I bught you that little hut thingy for but okay.

:bunnybutt:
---arn,t they interesting little creatures,,--behavior is also important in diagnosing health problems,--the timothy hut must be her temple -I guess,,--maybe she needs a carpet too-rrr-rr--sounds like a well adjusted bun,-have fun,,--:clapping:--sincerely james waller--:bunny22::rabbithop

Haha, that's the funniest thing. I know Bandit likes to put his wire hay ball into his water bowl, but nothing to that extreme. Suppose the toys are possibly in her way and so putting them in the hut is her way of getting them out of the way. Or perhaps she's just an organised bunny :p

OCD Bunny everything in its place , it is sweet though :bunny18

Hehe maybe she has her own little play world going on there- her toys are her kits & the teddy is her man? Seems like she either wants to protect her toys by hiding them or maybe she wants them out of the way Who knows. Very cute though :) One of my buns loves his Teddy the hedgehog to but he is convinced it his girlfriend & likes to get randy with it ;)

Latest posts

Back