Puppy pads

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreo and bella

Reaction score
Ok now am a bit worried I was cleaning my rabbits pen for her for the night and I turned and seen she got hold of a tiny bit of a puppy training pad and ate it now am very worried when she got in the pen she had some water and was eating her food how long does it take to past her stomach for her to poop I've took it straight of her and she don't have them at night time or day had them 10 days I think all this go statis information kinda stressing me out abit
Thank you for reading

A tiny bit isn't going to cause harm. If you are ever worried that she ate something like that, just encourage plenty of hay eating. (You can do this by adding in more hay throughout the day.) Hay has a way of pushing things through and keeping the gut healthy. It also encourages a bunny to drink more water -- again, good for bunny!

I wouldn't use training pads at all. How is your litter box set up?

Hi she been eating her hay and drinking water her litter tray well am trying to get her to use it ATM they wasn't trained from previous owner I have been putting hay in it because not 100 per cent what to put in it because never litter trained a rabbit before and also in the process on changing her food from musli to pellets so doing it slowly
I don't use they puppy pad as a rule she found it little monkey lol so now it is out of the room
Thank you for getting back to me

Also when they arrived they didn't have hay so started to give them there have which Oreo love but Bella not so much bit I still see her eat it

Latest posts

Back