Pumpkins first adventure

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halucinate

Reaction score
Before i start, i was curious how many people harness there buns, and take them out for a wee lil dig n roam? I was thinking about it for a few days, and today i bought her wht she needed :D

At first, she was reluctant to let me carry her to the door outside, but then i put her down... and she did her first SUPER BINKY, ever. She snooped, scratched at the deck, got tangled up like 2657 times around out patio furniture, and she loved every second of it :D

Also worth asking, i dont want her to get flea's, so im reluctant to frequently do it, any countermeasures i can do, to make sure she dosent get nothing like mites or fleas?

Ahh shes so happy :biggrin2:

foleymargaret
200554_1700338787579_1211190365_31849843_7954866_n.jpg

(Sorry for the large size, I input them from Facebook and I don't know how to resize from there)

I harness Pipper when she goes on a hop (not a walk, of course) in the backyard! She loves exploring and has actually made friends with my outside cats (don't worry - I have an eagle eye on them all the time). Unfortunately, summers in New Orleans are SO HOT, so I can only take her out right before sundown when it cools down and only for about 10-15 minutes.

I found this website about flea treatments for rabbits. It pretty much says the best thing is 5% Sevin Dust, but to be wary of "all natural" flea powders, as they sometimes contain pennyroyal, which is poisonous. Hope this helps :)

Fleas Treatments

I let Rusty and Akira roam outside in the summer. Usually they run under the deck and dig under there. They are too fast for me to stop them, the silly things. Also, when I go for walks sometimes I bring my little backpack/carrier thing and both will sit in there and fall asleep. Post some pics of her adventures!
~Rusty

Back