PSRBA Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAL Rabbitry

Reaction score
Who is going to the PSRBA show?

I am planning to come down from New Hampshire if the weather is good

to show my mini-rex.

Roger

I'm going! I'm judging and Matthew will be showing and competing in the royalty contest on Saturday.

Weather was bad on the trip home last year :(

Pam

I am looking forward to the show! I went to my first show of the year

yesterday and took BIS out of 750 rabbits with my black otter doe.

What a thrill, it was my first BIS.

This is my first time going to the PSRBA show. I heard that it is a great

show.

Looking forward to meeting you Pam.

Roger

Congrats on the BIS Roger! The PaSRBAshow gets better every year! Be sure to come over andintroduce yourself!

Pam

Thanks Pam!

I am looking forward to the show and meeting lots of breeders and

judges in person.

I will be sure to introduce myself. Who knows maybe you will be

judging mini-rex.

Roger

I was at the show yesterday in Maine.....Nice Mini Rex!!!! My friend's wife had the New Zealand that took Best Reserve. I had Best of Breed Dutch.

I am going to the PASRBA show. It is an awesome show. Word of advice - get there on Friday afternoon when the showroom opens to get a good spot. Or you could rent those cages. The showroom gets packed quick and there is little room in the main hall.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon!

Congrats on BOB dutch!

We are planning on leaving Friday Morning and should get there late

afternoon. I just hope the weather holds for the weekend.

Roger

The Jesse is going! I'm bringing my Enderby Island Rabbit so everyone can see. Stop by and see Ezra!

Last year was a blast! I took BOB French Lop and he ended up getting RIS, it was a close one though! I got that rabbit for $12 at a meat auction. haha. Everyone was wondering if I had babies for sale and stuff but I just had him and one doe who later proved to be sterile. HAha I still get a kick out of that. ..

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
The Jesse is going! I'm bringing my Enderby Island Rabbit soeveryone can see. Stop by and see Ezra!

You better be certain to come over and show me that rabbit! ;)

Pam

What if I said.... No your'e the only one who isn't allowed to see it? I'll have a big sign out that says ''EVERYBODY COME SEE THE ENDERBY! (except Pam nock) "

Haha ok I promise. I can bring him over for the taping of The Pam Nock Documentary....to air ont he Forum Feb 6th.

Latest posts

Back