Promised Pics of Mini Mutts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jil101ca

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to post the pics of my mini mutts, last week the transmission went on the car, $2,000 later then a radiator hose went, that was $300 and 2 days to fix, plus working and getting ready to move anyways....

These are Blackie's kits now 4 weeks old today, the ones I was wondering about because they were the same size as my New Zea/ Cali crosses. The new Zeas have now sprouted ahead while these guys are staying small. The last 2 pics are 2 different kits. One has a darker tail than the other, it's the only way I can tell them apart. twins???

gallery_732_157_12102.jpg

gallery_732_157_53512.jpg

gallery_732_157_4290.jpg

gallery_732_157_20760.jpg

The little "yellow" ones reminds me of the fictional animal on Star Trek - the Tribels! I think that episode was entitled "The Trouble With Tribels.."..

Must come kid:running bunnynap those yellow buns..

ohmygosh...they're so adorable!! I just love the alert look on baby's faces...so cute!!

And Julie's right! They DO look like Tribbles!! LOL!! CUTE!!

These babies are so precious....how adorable.

Isn't it amazing how "mutt" bunnies can be so darn cute....why it doesn't take a pedigree for cuteness (or friendliness or cuddliness, etc).

They're adorable....and they're coming down here to Texas when????

Back