PROM 2005

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
You lookSO great in that dress...the colorjust makes your eyes popout like crazy!! not to mention how great your hair and makeup came out!! where did you guys have it?

The Seasons in Westwood
Very Nice !!! my aunt lives like 5 minutes from there
You live 20 min from us!! When we come home, and when you come home you MUST come see the bunnies!!
hehe dont you worry!! Your dad is picking up a bag of Woody Petfor me when you guys head up to Tucker Town .. so I'll prolly come bysome time next week to pick it up .........btw...did you get toPreakness okay?

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
You lookSO great in that dress...the colorjust makes your eyes popout like crazy!! not to mention how great your hair and makeup came out!! where did you guys have it?

The Seasons in Westwood
You live 20 min from us!! When we come home, and when you come home you MUST come see the bunnies!!
hehe dont you worry!! Your dad is picking up a bag of Woody Petfor me when you guys head up to Tucker Town .. so I'll prolly come bysome time next week to pick it up .........btw...did you get toPreakness okay?
My girlfriend lost her car! parents took it away. but im sure i will be fine!!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:

The Seasons in Westwood
My girlfriend lost her car! parents took it away. but im sure i will be fine!!
darn parents ! :p

you and your date look so cute together! Andyour hair is perfect. Still 2 years until my prom andi cantwait! I hope you had a very fun night.

You look 'mah-velous!'and so veryhappy! The dress is spectacular. That color Tiffanyblue is perfect for you and the design, especially the way it falls inthe back, is great.

Thanks for sharing your happy time with us.

And yes your friend does look like she could be your sister. I love her hair!

I'm so glad yougot new prom pictures and bumped this thread, because I never saw thefirst batch of pictures! :X

You looked awesome! I can't believe I missed the post... :shock:

This is my favorite!

Raspberry

5.jpg

Latest posts

Back