PROM 2005

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LuV MaH BuNs

Reaction score
Before Prom

1.jpg

Me and my date before the prom.

2.jpg

Me and my BFF, Justin

4.jpg

This was before prom again, my date was smart, i NEVER thought of blue and yellow!

5.jpg

We were retards and couldn't put his flower on.

6.jpg

Me and my friend Jeshie, people say we look like sisters!

7.jpg

After prom, i had a hell of a night!! It was sooo hot!!!

3.jpg

Good Lord, Danielle, you don't have to apologize! Thank you so much for sharing the photos with us.

You look beautiful. I love what you did with your hair, and your dressis gorgeous. I love that color on you. So glad you had flowers that youcould wear on your wrist. They look wonderful. :)

I certainly hope the gentleman that you went with treated you like the treasure that you are.

:treasurechest:

-Carolyn

aww you look pretty my prom is comeing up injuly th 8th and i cant wait!! i will be taking pics too so i will showyou all soon!! gr8 pics!!!:D:)

LuvaBun wrote:
5.jpg

I love this picture of you, Danielle. You look so happy and grown up. Lovely pics.

Jan
LOVE the flowers! Perfect match! He MUST have sisters or mom helped him ;)

You look lovely! Your hair must have taken forever to do, looks great!

I love that dress! The embroidery isbeautiful. And blue and yellow happen to be my favoritecolors, especially yellow. :)

Glad you had such a good time.

You look SO great in that dress...thecolorjust makes your eyes pop out like crazy!! not to mentionhow great your hair and makeup came out !! where did you guys have it?

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
You lookSO great in that dress...the colorjust makes your eyes popout like crazy!! not to mention how great your hair and makeup came out!! where did you guys have it?

The Seasons in Westwood
Very Nice !!! my aunt lives like 5 minutes from there

You live 20 min from us!! When we come home, and when you come home you MUST come see the bunnies!!

Latest posts

Back