Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Bunty. Look at the top of the screen. Click on MY ACCOUNT.

Then click on PROFILE.

You can fill out the information there.

Hope this helps! :)

Greetings Bunty,

On the top right hand corner of your screen, you'll see "My Account". Click on it and you'll see a profile file in there.

For your own safety and protection, I'm sure you know not to put too much private information in there.

If you wish to exchange messages with someone, you may send them to each other privately through the PM system on the board.

Unfortunately, there are some shady characters that visit the board andare not always easily identified, especially when you're trying to geta 'lay of the land'

Welcome to the forum. It's a great group of people other than the few that stop in, but they're usually far and few in between.

As Zazu said in The Lion King, 'And then there's those family membersthat you hate to see that are disruptive. Every family has one. In myfamily we have two!' Not the exact quote, but close enough so that youget the jest.

-Carolyn

hah I love the Lion King aswell :) I have all 3!!

And I believe Zazy says "every family has one sire, mine has 2, actually!" something like that lol.

Back