Professor Layton

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirbyultra

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten the game? I just got it and I'm psyched to play it.

I played Professor Layton and the Curious Village and had a lot of fun with it.

The game is basically about a professor from somewhere in the UK (British accent!) and his nephew Luke going around solving mysteries. Each game has dozens of mini puzzles to solve. It's like a puzzle/brain teaser game within an RPG. Lots of fun!

http://professorlaytonds.com/

Layton.jpg

I'm getting it, probably not until Christmas though. It's called Professor Layton & Pandora's Box here. I loved the first one and am excited for the second. Also looking forward to Scribblenauts.

I dont know why they changed the name here...:?Marketing scheme?

Actually I don't know if Luke is his nephew or just his apprentice. :biggrin2:

I've got the curious village one and are eager to get the pandora's box one. I enjoyed testing myself with the puzzles and trying to solve the overall mystery before Layton does lol! Though I have had to cheat once or twice by not paying for the clues and checking them out online instead lol! Though some of the puzzles are great, I loved the one where it was, you have only one matchstick and with that you need to light was it a lamp, fireplace and something to do with boiling water for a bath, and it asked you which, one you'd light first? The answer really was simple but it took me a while to figure it out lol!

all of us really enjoyed 'the curious village'. havent gotten the new one yet - will try to hold out for christmas - my teens are a nightmare to get presents for - "dunno what i want"

my spelling is going down hill:)

I played both games, and I personally like the curious village better. Is it just me, or is the Diabolical Box much harder? Either way, still a good game with a mysterious story to solve.

Yeah I think you're right - Diabolical box does seem harder. It took me way too long to figure out how to put all the items into Luke's suitcase.

Latest posts

Back