Problem with digging and big messes?? This is a GODSEND

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzkitty

Reaction score
I've been having so much trouble keeping the floor clean after Yuki's digging crusades. :vacuum: I was seriously considering making one of the litter boxes with the egg crates but I was concerned with whether or not she'd actually pee in it.

Then I found this at petsmart
pPETS-7311312t300x300.jpg
[link]

I've never really recommended anything but I HAD to share this. My floor.. I can see it again! :biggrin2:

That's a wonderful idea! I was just looking for something to put the hay etc. in, contained, and this looks like it would work very well.

you know what worked for me was a plastic container, with high walls and I cut a square into it so they can get in. my female dwarf is a pig lol and it keeps the stuff in.

We use a two piece apple box (cardboard) with holes cut in both ends with a litter box full of shredded newspaper inside it--Nikki, our avatar loves to dig and play in newspaper. We also have a gigantic pan full of the same and she completely disappears inside and under the paper and all you can see is a moving lump.

Latest posts

Back