Pristine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's gone. I dropped her off 15 minutes ago. She looked at me like I broke her heart. :sad:

I just called the vet. It's 10:15 and she's under the knife right now. :(:(

I think I'm going to be sick now. :cry2

Yeah, I remember waiting for Pipp. :shock:

:pray: :clover::pray::clover:

She's out of surgery and waking up.The vet said that she was VERY naughty. It took her foreverjust to take her weight and blood because she was kicking somuch! That's my girl!! lol :D:D

Yay! :woohoo

Just make sure you get some pain killers to take home. Pippdidn't get any and was just in awful shape and didn't eat athingfor the first 23hours.:cry2

sas:lookaroundand pipp :pssd

The vet could not get over how demanding and naughty Pristine was. AHAHAHAHAH

This bunny? Naughty?!? NO WAY!! lol

DSC03808.jpg

I just got on and the operation isdone.:shock: That was fast.Glad to hear Pristine is having thingsher way. :D

Can Pristine come out to play when she's feeling better?

3518.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

Of course she can play with Pebbles!But does Pebbles' daddy really want his girl hanging around someonenaughty like Pristine? She's a bad influence!! LOL

ohh now this is fantastic news,im sooo happy to hear that pristine made it ok:)

iknow when i have taken mine in to have surgery i have worried likeanything,and this awful feeling wont go away until i hear from the vetsaying they are ok.

cheryl

slavetoabunny wrote:
Poor Pristine. Hehehe....I'll bet that fuzzy tummylooks pretty funny all shaved. Can we have some shaved tummypics? Seriously though...give that precious girl some nosepets for me.

Yes! A bare belly pic!

I'm so glad she's okay! How's she doing at home? Is she eating?

Latest posts

Back