Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw thanks! Only took a week :/
Jj

Hi.
Jj

Cute pics!!
I love that "God's got dandruff" phrase!! Is it yours?
Pretty cool!!!
I love Pembrooke's new cages - either the wooden one or the Nic panel one.. by he way, that one isn't a cage, it's a triplex condo, isn't it? I almost want one of those for myself!! LOL

hotmaildeal wrote:
Cute pics!!
I love that "God's got dandruff" phrase!! Is it yours?
Pretty cool!!!
I love Pembrooke's new cages - either the wooden one or the Nic panel one.. by he way, that one isn't a cage, it's a triplex condo, isn't it? I almost want one of those for myself!! LOL
Thank you and no. I've heard it somewhere else. Thank you! I'm in love with the NIC cage it's perfect for me and for Pemby!

I love the new cage, Fru would be jealous since I still haven't got around to getting him a new cage

Thanks!

Jj and Pemby

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Pembrooke went out yesterday to enjoy the snow and she adored it! It was a flurry of binkies and bunny 500's! I was so pleased! What a wonderful way to start a Tuesday morning!

Today is a "Snow Day" meaning no school due to SNOW! Where I live snow is very rare and only maybe 5 cm but not 22 cm. Yes I repeat 22cm!

:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::party0002::party0002::yahoo::yahoo::clapping::clapping::group2::woohoo:woohoo:shock2::shock2::bunnydance::bunnydance::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::runningrabbit::apollo::energizerbunny::party::airborne::elvis2::elvis2::balloons::balloons::magicwand::magicwand:

Jj and whoever invented these emoticons...

I LOVE you!

*hasn't posted here in awhile*

Firstly, cage looks brilliant; has Pemby settled into it yet? Secondly, I am insanely jealous of your snow! We don't get it here; except for last winter, when it did! 'twas awesome.

Now, don't tell me you didn't get Pembrooke snow pics. Don't. Please?

I LOVE snow! We usually get a good snow or two (4-8") during the winter, but we've gotten NONE so far :( I'm jealous of every 22 cm of snow you got! I'm surprised that British Colombia doesn't get more, seeing as how far north you are. Enjoy it!

Anaira wrote:
*hasn't posted here in awhile*

Firstly, cage looks brilliant; has Pemby settled into it yet? Secondly, I am insanely jealous of your snow! We don't get it here; except for last winter, when it did! 'twas awesome.

Now, don't tell me you didn't get Pembrooke snow pics. Don't. Please?

Thank you! Yes she absolutely loves it! We NEVER get snow here so 22 cm is ________ awesome!

I did! I got some videos of her binkying but I don't think I'll be able to upload them.. :(. I got some and I'm gonna be getting more! She adores it! :)

mdith4him wrote:
I LOVE snow! We usually get a good snow or two (4-8") during the winter, but we've gotten NONE so far :( I'm jealous of every 22 cm of snow you got! I'm surprised that British Colombia doesn't get more, seeing as how far north you are. Enjoy it!

B.C. normally gets whackadoodles of snow, but I'm on an island so almost no snow.. I love snow too! I mean how can you not when you're 12???!!! I'm insanely jealous of me too!

Jj

Some of my favourite songs

If I die young

Bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river, at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

(If I Die Young:perry)

You say your sorry that face of angel comes out just when you need it to

As I paced back and forth cause I honestly believed in you

Holding as the days drag on

Stupid girl, I should've known, I should've known

(White Horse: Taylor Swift)

Snows beginning to melt. :( *sniffle sniffle*

Story Time

The world was just as it should be, everything right and just and happy. The tree of life and purity was growing on and on and on and on.. Ice curved round the metal and formed a translucent covering, many admirors admired the flowers in it. A tall pure human stood and watched over the lights and figures. It stayed there observing and mumbling under its breath. A small dark human approached the tree and admired its many limbs and the weeping willow branches of those that had died. It sat down next to the tree and spoke to it, telling it to grow more and take away the ice. The tall pure human walked over to the dark small human and asked why it wanted the ice to disappear. The human replied it didn't want humans to catch glimpses of themselves instead of the joy and beauty of others, it wanted them to rely on others to tell the truth and speak words of justice. The tall human replied back saying it would do no harm to admire themselves from their own eyes. The small human replied saying, it would also do no harm to not look at yourself. The tall human responded by staring at its reflection. The small human watched as the ice fell out of the tall humans eyes. The ice of purity, seeing itself in a different form would take away the beholders beauty and point out crucial flaws. The eyes would no longer tell truth, the let the imagination take over after what was rightfully theirs was lost. The tall human stared at itself for hours letting the world around it fall to pieces. The small human was too small to stare at itself so it changed into something that would never pely on its looks. It did what was right and what it needed to survive..

It became Animals

Jj

JjGoesBounce wrote:
Some of my favourite songs

If I die young

Bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river, at dawn

Send me away with the words of a love song

(If I Die Young:perry)

You say your sorry that face of angel comes out just when you need it to

As I paced back and forth cause I honestly believed in you

Holding as the days drag on

Stupid girl, I should've known, I should've known

(White Horse: Taylor Swift)

Snows beginning to melt. :( *sniffle sniffle*

Story Time

The world was just as it should be, everything right and just and happy. The tree of life and purity was growing on and on and on and on.. Ice curved round the metal and formed a translucent covering, many admirors admired the flowers in it. A tall pure human stood and watched over the lights and figures. It stayed there observing and mumbling under its breath. A small dark human approached the tree and admired its many limbs and the weeping willow branches of those that had died. It sat down next to the tree and spoke to it, telling it to grow more and take away the ice. The tall pure human walked over to the dark small human and asked why it wanted the ice to disappear. The human replied it didn't want humans to catch glimpses of themselves instead of the joy and beauty of others, it wanted them to rely on others to tell the truth and speak words of justice. The tall human replied back saying it would do no harm to admire themselves from their own eyes. The small human replied saying, it would also do no harm to not look at yourself. The tall human responded by staring at its reflection. The small human watched as the ice fell out of the tall humans eyes. The ice of purity, seeing itself in a different form would take away the beholders beauty and point out crucial flaws. The eyes would no longer tell truth, the let the imagination take over after what was rightfully theirs was lost. The tall human stared at itself for hours letting the world around it fall to pieces. The small human was too small to stare at itself so it changed into something that would never pely on its looks. It did what was right and what it needed to survive..

It became Animals

Jj

It's been a pleasure reading your journal. And learning about Pembrooke.

Truly enjoyed Story Time.

Don't know much about Taylor Swift's music, but I hear many nice things about her. She is truly someone to admire. I'll have to see if I can locate the song you mentioned. Would like to listen to it. Thanks for sharing.

Have you ever heard of a Band called The All-American Rejects. From their Album "When the Worlds Come Down". Someone close to my heart left me that song to listen to. Just wanted to share.

Take Care.

K :)

Thank you!
I agree totally!
I velieve so but I've never heard the music! Youtube here I come!
Jj

:bump:
Jj

So how is Jj and Pembrooke doing? Talking about snow? Here in New Jersey, USA we have a light dusting. I was hoping it would warm up a bit so I could take my guys out to experience this white stuff. But just too chilly. Boys aren't used to this cold weather.

Hoping all is well. Take care.

ZRabbits wrote:
So how is Jj and Pembrooke doing? Talking about snow? Here in New Jersey, USA we have a light dusting. I was hoping it would warm up a bit so I could take my guys out to experience this white stuff. But just too chilly. Boys aren't used to this cold weather.

Hoping all is well. Take care.

Very well suprisingly!

Pembrooke is such a funny bun, Porthos ran around her cage then got stuck on the side and was rattling and rattling and she was just sitting there staring at him (no whites showing).

Please Read This

I was standing in a dark room

Cold alone.

Unfamiliar hands touched me

Poked and prodded

I saw you walk away

I was in pain why'd you leave me today

My heart ached as well as other spots too

All I wanted was to be next to you

When

When the rain washed down

You made my frown no more

When the snow glittered

You let me explore

You gave me all that I wanted

Sometimes even more

When will be your time to play

Its fun alone for sure

But with you the fun lasts a whole nother day

Im sorry if I make you angry

Or even if you cry

Talk to me

Ill understand

Even if not Ill try

Walk with me

Bounce and play

Cause today might be my last day

Jj

I was standing in a dark room

Cold alone.

Unfamiliar hands touched me

Poked and prodded

I saw you walk away

I was in pain why'd you leave me today

My heart ached as well as other spots too

All I wanted was to be next to you

This is what my dreams are filled with now. Didn't leave, but was helpless. Have to bide my time now til it's my time to find out the answer.

That's what the world is like, yet we just turn it off. The Hunger Games is a model of what the world will be and already is.
The asnwer has already revealed it's self to you, dig deeper.
Jj

15899_221919_500000002.jpg

15899_221919_490000001.jpg

15899_221919_470000000.jpg

15899_221919_110000004.jpg

Jj

Latest posts

Back