Princess/Poet Pembrooke

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!
Does anyone watch Animal Miracles? I find it an amazing show, just be prepared and have a tissue box nect to you.
Pembrooke's doing well, her NIC cage idea is processing! The internet is scary, I don't like it. :'( if you share too much its SCARY! :scared:
Jj

My rabbit also needs a NIC cage. I've been trying to figure out how to build one but haven't been very successful. I feel really guilty that Fru Fru spends most of his days in a cage especially when he runs to the door for me to open it when I get home.
How is Pemby?

BrittanyandFruFru wrote:
My rabbit also needs a NIC cage. I've been trying to figure out how to build one but haven't been very successful. I feel really guilty that Fru Fru spends most of his days in a cage especially when he runs to the door for me to open it when I get home.
How is Pemby?

:pinkbouce::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::party0002::party0002::party0002::yahoo::yahoo::wiggle:wiggle:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::party:We are getting the NIC cage this weekend! Pemby is doing excellent! She nearly gave me a heart-attack yesterday though, I was cleaning out her cage and picked her up and noticed her tail and hind legs were all wet and smelled of pee! I got super scared that it was an infection but it turned out she just sat in a little puddle of pee in her litter box.:baghead:embarrassed:I'm very happy that she seems to be coping very well with the dogs! I set up a playpen for her and P lay down on it so she just came up and investigated him and he was fine! He didn't even move! I also lay down with her and after around 10 minutes she lay down beside me!:biggrin:I was so happy!

Jj

We're making it today! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !
Jj

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
The nice thing about NIC panels, the size and shape are only limited by your imagination. I hope the construction went well.

Exactly! Well we are almost done and will be by this weekend:p

I noticed you changed your avatar! Which of your rabbit's is that?

Jj

I really like that now the name of Pembrooke gets highlighted every time it's written - how did you do that?
By the way, I've found a copy of the Maze runner on the web - It's downloading, I hope it works! Thanks for the suggestion :)

hotmaildeal wrote:
I really like that now the name of Pembrooke gets highlighted every time it's written - how did you do that?
By the way, I've found a copy of the Maze runner on the web - It's downloading, I hope it works! Thanks for the suggestion :)

:confused2:I honestly don't know. Oh well!:)

Hope you enjoy it!

Jj and Pembrooke!

Tutter wrote:
your bunny is so adorable hunni
i bet she is so happy to have a lovely bunmum like you

Aw thanks! The bunns in your avatar are gorgeous!

Jj and Pembrooke!

JarJar Binks wrote:
Hows the cage coming along? Idemand pictures of Pembrooke modeling in the cage after it's done.
Just the tiles to be added!
Also, I just love those flop-a-lop ears of hers.

Aw thanks! I'm sure she'll give a thump of joy!:big wink:

Jj and Pemby

Happy Friday the Thirteenth!
Jj

BrittanyandFruFru wrote:
Hello, Wanted to drop by and say hi
How's Pembrooke?

The new NIC cage is all done and she is living in it! Pictures up soon! Until then...

In an area that never got snow

At 3:00 on a Saturday afternoon, the first flakes began to fall

"God has dandruff!"

Jj

15899_142214_520000002.jpg

15899_142214_510000001.jpg

(Notice the used litterbox, got chucked this morning)

15899_142214_490000000.jpg

WHAT! NEW CAGE?! I disapprove

15899_142217_520000001.jpg

I'm still disapproving, but in my new cage

Jj and Pemby

Q-tip is envious of Pemby's new cage. She is going to try to convince her other mommy to set up a sweet cage like that over the summer after seeing yours.

Yay! All of my friends should have a cage like mine! Its incredible. :)
Pemby

Latest posts

Back