Princess Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Audrina decided to play dress up with Bailey...dress shoes on 3 paws and a tiara. She's such a good dog lol

198373_3510679665500_644857329_n_zps2a8f1a10.jpeg

Omg cute!

Your daughters hair is beautiful! I had long hair my whole childhood :) down to my waist. I always remember my mom combing and brushing and putting mymhair in different styles.

Long hair on little girls is so precious!

Thanks everyone :) Lisa, she didnt have hair until she was 2. Over the past year it has grown and grown...really fast. I trick my husband all the time and tell him (while hes at work) that I chopped her hair off. He gets so mad hahaha. I love her hair!

when I was little (like 1-2), I had so little hair and it was so fine that my mom couldn't get barrettes or anything to stay in it... so she TAPED bows to my head! bad enough she did it, even worse that she had to go and TELL me about it.

OMG!!! My mom did the same thing to me. I'll have to find the picture of me when I was little and had the taped bow in my mouth. I had peach fuzz until I was 3 so she taped the bows to what little hair I had.

Back