Price...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price depends on color, lines, type, ect. Themost I have paid for a Holland was $100, the least $20. However I havenoticed that a typiclal show quality will run $50-$75. :)

~Nichole

The price of Hollands aren't cheap even in anarea with lots of breeders. You start paying for the "name" as well asthe rabbit. Like stated before the average is $100 to $150depending on the rabbit. Now if you just want a rabbit you can put onthe table then you could look at $20 dollars in my area. But if youwant a holland that can do something on the table you are looking at$100 plus.

Like I said... price depends on lines, color, andtype. The more "known" lines the rabbit has, the more the price isgoing to be. I know Campo runs anywhere from $50-$200+. It also dependson the person you are getting it from.. so people price lower thanothers.. Then you factor in type and color. That can either increasethe initial price, or lower it. If you are buying directly fromBelokonny I would asume they charge alot more than if you were buying arabbit from another breeder with Belokonny lines.

~Nichole

That is great to hear! There are just so manywonderful breeders out there that are willing to go that extra mile tohelp you. Glad to hear you are getting some new babies! :D

~Nichole

Latest posts

Back